We are fully into summer. Have you started enjoying it yet?
I don’t know about you, but my summer always seems to fly by way too quickly. I love thinking about lazy summer days, even though in reality, life happens, and I feel so busy.
Since we are already 2 weeks into July (and I suddenly realized that stores are stocking back-to-school supplies), I decided to make a short list of memories I want to make yet this summer.
I always enjoy making lists so I can clearly see where to start and how to finish whatever it is that I want to do. (By-the-ways, this really does work!)
With that in mind, I have made my end-of-summer to-do list.
1. Eat breakfast outside.
2. Bring flowers from my garden inside.
3. Go on a few more bike rides.
4. Pack a picnic lunch and eat it in the park.
5. Drink strawberry lemonade.
6. Eat vegetables straight from the garden.
7. Make s’mores.
8. Walk along the beach (Michigan has a few of them to choose from!)
9. Go out for ice-cream…again 🙂
10. Let a lot of fresh air into our house.
So what about you — what’s on your summer list?