Brownie Kabobsposted by Andrea | 07/6/2010
What do you get when you mix chocolate brownies, fruit, and marshmallow?
Delicious brownie kabobs – of course!
These brownie kabobs are so fun and easy to make and are always crowd pleasers.
As you can see, I went with a patriotic theme; however, feel free to use what you have on hand.
- Brownies — Pick your favorite recipe
- Fruit — Choose 2 or 3 of your favorite fruits (preferably ones that will taste good with brownies)
- Other — Decide what other ingredients you want to add (if any)
- 2 T. chocolate chips
- Make your brownies and let them cool
- Wash and stem your fruit
- Cut brownies into bite-sized pieces (I used 1-inch star cookie cutters)
- Assemble your kabobs, alternating fruits, brownie, and other ingredients.
- Melt chocolate chips in a plastic bag (microwave on 50% power in 10 second intervals)
- Cut the tip of the baggie off and drizzle the chocolate over your assembled kabobs.
- Enjoy eating them or bringing them to your next party!
What are your favorite kabob ingredients?
Visit my virtual recipe box for more simple, delicious, family friendly, recipes!