Welcome to the new AndreaDekker.com blog!
Doesn’t the design look so clean, bright, fresh, and clutter-free?
And the new logo + tagline couldn’t be more perfect for my current blog and business vision.
NOTE: if you’re reading this post via feed reader, PLEASE click through to the live site to see all the updates, and watch the video tour!
As you can see, we made a HUGE update over the weekend (if you’re on my email list, you were notified right after we made the switch on Friday!)
It was a long weekend of tweaking and finalizing so many little details (we still have a few bugs to work out!) but for the most part, the new site is finished, and I’m excited to show you around a bit!NOTE: if you don’t see the video player above, you may click here to watch the video on YouTube.
A big Thank-You to the following people:
- Gretchen of Gretchen Louise — this woman worked her magic to transform my site from the “vision” in my head to an actual live website in just a few weeks!
- Becca from Jumping Jax Designs — for designing my pretty logo.
- Mandi and Morgan from Agathon Group (my trusty hosting provider since DAY 1) They did a bunch of behind the scenes stuff to make the switch go as smooth as possible.
- Laura from How To GYST — she has been a tremendous help launching my new email list and offering invaluable information on so many blogging best-practices.
- Lisa from Organize 365 for helping me gain clarity on my business goals and verbally process so many business decisions (Dave really appreciates her listening ear — LOL!)
- Robin — a local friend and “word guru” who helped me nail down my tagline!
And of course, a HUGE thank-you to YOU as well!
- Those of you who took my survey and told me exactly what you wanted from my site.
- Those who left comments, shared thoughts and ideas, and even just offered general encouragement.
It’s been a long few months (and even years) waiting to get this new design up and running.
I am SO glad to finally be “done” with it!
Now, on to the next project(s)…